Most Important Mission Most Important Mission

Disregard that this is a spam account, my main was review banned years ago.

Anyway, onto the animation, I really really enjoyed this and while it didn't quite surpass the visual quality of other NATA entries, this is still probably my favorite yet. I really respect you and appreciate the message you're conveying here. Albeit a bit predictable, I found it to be beautiful in that regard. It kind of baffles me that anyone is criticizing the story, you have an excellent point.

The only criticism I can offer is that some of the animation (such as the man holding out money) looked a bit rushed, but it in no way detracted from the overall movie.

Overall, this was very enjoyable. I loved the jabs at war and how sad our world really can be. It's too bad that some others cannot see it, but there's definitely a crowd of people that will. Great job!

I look forward to seeing more from you

jackbliss responds:

Hey man thanks a lot for the long throughtful review. It was a bit rushed for NATA deadline but I do wish to make a better animated version of this someday :)

Hank fights a boomer Hank fights a boomer

wel is ok i kinda lik it bu ino..???wel anywy pleas make MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caillou Uses Computer Caillou Uses Computer

thank you for making this, growing up is not very tough for me anymore