Most Important Mission Most Important Mission

Disregard that this is a spam account, my main was review banned years ago.

Anyway, onto the animation, I really really enjoyed this and while it didn't quite surpass the visual quality of other NATA entries, this is still probably my favorite yet. I really respect you and appreciate the message you're conveying here. Albeit a bit predictable, I found it to be beautiful in that regard. It kind of baffles me that anyone is criticizing the story, you have an excellent point.

The only criticism I can offer is that some of the animation (such as the man holding out money) looked a bit rushed, but it in no way detracted from the overall movie.

Overall, this was very enjoyable. I loved the jabs at war and how sad our world really can be. It's too bad that some others cannot see it, but there's definitely a crowd of people that will. Great job!

I look forward to seeing more from you

jackbliss responds:

Hey man thanks a lot for the long throughtful review. It was a bit rushed for NATA deadline but I do wish to make a better animated version of this someday :)

Hank fights a boomer Hank fights a boomer

wel is ok i kinda lik it bu ino..???wel anywy pleas make MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caillou Uses Computer Caillou Uses Computer

thank you for making this, growing up is not very tough for me anymore

The Nigerian Kahuna Master The Nigerian Kahuna Master

uh oh sCARY!!!!!!!!

but aslo realy GOOD!!!
@!

Facebook Addict Facebook Addict

wTF WYD u PIC ON FCEB()()K UR ME3N!!!!!!!!!

Pennywise ain't got nothin' Pennywise ain't got nothin'

its ummm SCARY!!!! but ur go0d il giv it a 10 ')(